Date: July 15
Location: Golden Gate Park, SF
You'll join an amazing group of individuals that are collectively Project Inform's fundraising team. We walk together!
We ask that you raise a minimum of $250 to participate.
Minimum Fundraising: $250
Step 1:Join our Facebook Page here
Step 2: Register for the aidswalk here
Step 3: on the registration form (which is WAY too long) your goal should be a minimum of $250. Push yourself you can do more than you think!
Step 4: Under 'Walker Type' select 'Physical Walker'
Step 5: Create a custom URL when it prompts you. Usually your name or nickname
Step 6: Pat yourself on the back because 'a' you did it... and 'b' you clearly could have designed that form better!
We are so thrilled to have you walking with Project Inform. All walkers will receive a team shirt, join in our cheering station fun, and get invited to the post walk party sensation!
So you are officially a walker. Now lets get those donations flowing.
1. Write an email to your supporters to explain why you are doing the AIDS Walk
2. Send it to every person you know. Donations often come from people you least expect
3. Get social! Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (you get the idea...)
4. Host a dinner party and ask your guests to donate
5. Thank your donors
6. Reach out to the Project Inform team on the Facebook group with any questions.
8:00 a.m. - Project Inform Meet-up and collect team shirt (TBD)
8:30 a.m. – Sign-In Opens
9:00 a.m. – Aerobic Warm-up
9:15 a.m. – Opening Ceremony Begins
10:00 a.m. – AIDS Walk San Francisco Begins
12:00 p.m. – Post-Walk Show Begins
1:00 p.m. - Project Inform Party Extravaganza (location TBD)