Date: July 15
Step out and walk where you are in the world. Capture your moments on social media and join in the fun!
There is no minimum for a Virtual Walker. Raise $250 and you'll receive a team shirt. Other incentives for big fundraisers will apply!
Register now while the iron is hot!
Minimum: None (but raising $250 would be nice, and you get a team shirt)
Step 1:Join our Facebook Page here
We are so thrilled to have you participating with Project Inform's AIDS Walk team.
Step 2: Register for the aidswalk here
Step 3: on the registration form (which is WAY too long) go ahead and set a goal. Push yourself you can do more than you think!
Step 4: Under 'Walker Type' select 'virtual Walker'
Step 5: Create a custom URL when it prompts you. Usually your name or nickname
Step 6: Pat yourself on the back because 'a' you did it... and 'b' you clearly could have designed that form better!
We will be together, wherever!
Even though you don't have to raise money, Project Inform could really use your help!
1. Write an email to your supporters to explain why you are doing the AIDS Walk (virtually)
2. Send it to every person you know. Donations often come from people you least expect
3. Get social! Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (you get the idea...)
4. Host a dinner party and ask your guests to donate
5. Thank your donors
6. Reach out to the Project Inform team with any questions.
It's your schedule.
Pick a destination: a peak, a building, a scenic walk.
Capture your moments and big smiles along the way. Post them here
Finish your journey, relax, enjoy and be proud of yourself. We are.